Call us
Let's chat? - We're online

Hi 👋! Please fill out the form to chat with next available agent.

Hello ! Welcome to Corpseed, and thank you for visiting us. How can we help you today?
Tell us more about your requirements

Others Services

Select service from our catalogue.



Get a free 30 minutes consultation with our experts. We will guide you with the solutions to drive positive outcomes for better results.

CGWA Water Boring NOC

Central Ground Water Authority is resposible to regulate and control development and management of ground water resources in the country. Get your authorization and enjoy simple processing, fast updates, and, best of all, no hidden fees.

Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)

Environmental impact assessment is an instrument to evaluate the consequences of establishment of new project or expansion of project related to industries, mining, pipeline etc. Enjoy simple processing,no hidden fees.

Wildlife Clearance Certificate / License

Get your Wildlife clearance or permission required as per Supreme Court order to establish any industry or development projects within 10 km radius of any protected area from NBWL. We will do the paper work for you while you can focus on your goal.

Forest Clearance Certificate / License

Get your forest Clearance for the business project by the authorized departments by fulfilling the basic policy drafting. In order to avoid, get connected and fulfil the required compliances on time.

Land Verification Services

When it comes to developmental work on land there are various activities associated with the land which should be carried out before starting construction on land. In order to avoid, get connected and fulfil the required compliances on time.